I discovered the tigernut by chance a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it. It is a seed with a significant intake of fiber, iron, magnesium and potassium in addition to being gluten-free and nut/peanuts. It is an incredible product to taste and nutritional intake to discover absolutely. These biscuits without baking are ideal to tame and include in a balanced diet. The addition of Brazil nuts, for selenium, and mesquite powder, for its low glycemic index, make these bites a perfect snack in the small afternoon energy drops. Ingredients
- 1 cup of Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup of hemp seeds
- 1 cup tigernut powder
- 1 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of mesquite powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons white Chia seeds
- Put Brazil nuts and hemp seeds in the food processor to create a walnut butter. It takes about 5 minutes
- Add all other ingredients and mix until homogeneous.
- Separate the cookie dough into 10 balls and form biscuits.
- Let cool in the refrigerator 1 hour before you feast!
Note. If you do not have a food processor, the recipe can be done using a walnut butter already made with a more neutral flavor (tahini, sunflower seed butter, almond butter, etc.). Simply mix everything by hand in a large bowl.