Sometimes there are recipes that take dozens of try to succeed, this one was perfect after the first test! A home-made crunch bar and a little healthier to fill the little afternoons or the awakening! Ingredients
- 70 grams of chopped cocoa butter (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup of chocolate hemp seed protein (I take this one)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ashwangandha (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of reishi (optional)
- 1 cup of puffed quinoa
- In a Bain-Marie, melt together cocoa butter, coconut oil and honey.
- When everything is melted, remove from the heat and add all the ingredients except the quinoa soufflé. Mix well to get a dough still a little liquid.
- Add the puffed quinoa and mix well.
- Put parchment paper in a bread pan and pour the mixture into the container. Well type to form a bar.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Keeps in the freezer if you ever do too much like me:)!