To eat well and especially to eat varied, I find that the themed bowls are the best! It allows to put a wide variety of vegetables and eat what makes us want, depending on the day. The recipe for getting lucky is just an example of what can be done, nothing prevents you from replacing the spinach with lettuce or broccolini by Zucchini! Besides, we can let go and add rice and black beans to respect the classic Burrito! Ingredients for 4 bowls
- 5 pork chops, cut into strips
- the juice and zest of a lime
- 5 grated garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Chipotle
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bouquet of cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle spoon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of ground coriander seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts (or 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream)
- 1 bouquet of coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- the juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 sliced lawyers
- 1 lime in quarters
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 Jalapeno sliced
- For starters, you have to marinate the pig. In a bowl, put all the ingredients to make the marinade and add the strips of pork. Stir well and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the cauliflower rice, put, 4 at a time, the cauliflower florets raw and pulser until the pieces have the size of a grain of rice. Repeat until all the florets are in pieces.
- Put olive oil and spices in a medium/high-temperature skillet. Add the cauliflower rice and bake for 4 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent it from burning. Book.
- In a blender, put all the ingredients for the coriander sauce and mix to get a creamy texture but with a few more pieces. Book.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a high-temperature skillet. Add the onions cut into halves and Brown for 2 minutes. Add the peppers and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Book.
- To serve, in a large bowl, put the sautéed vegetables, raw, meat and cauliflower rice. Add the coriander sauce and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle with juice from the lime district.