To work on my creativity, I decided to participate a the Whole30 challenge with a friend. It’s a big challenge to cut completely added sugar, grains, leguminous plants, dairy products and alcool from my alimentation. In contrast, it leads to a different way to considere food and we realize that eating all the greens recommended in a day is not that difficult! I already feel my energy level rise and my body appreciate all those vitamins brought since a few days .
This soup is easy to bring to lunch. Just put the ingredients in one jar and the broth in another. At work, we heat the broth and pour on the vegetables and the meat. For the recipe, I avoided taking soba noodles or rice, but it would be super good for people who do not have spiralizer for Zucchini! Ingredients (4 soups meal) broth
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 branch of Lemongrass (optional)
- 2 slices of ginger 5 mm thick
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tsp miso
- 1 tablespoon of Brown vinegar (replace with lime if not)
- 2 Rib Steak
- 1 teaspoon of Harissa
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Zucchini with spiralizer
- 8 stalks of sliced celery
- 1 pack of enoki mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- 8 broccolini
- 4 eggs
- In a large bowl, put the steaks and coat well with Harissa, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- For broth, place all ingredients in a large saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove Lemongrass and ginger.
- During this time, make the broccolini whiten for 2 minutes.
- To make the calf eggs, put the eggs in a saucepan covered with cold water. Bring the water to a boil. From the time that mud water, count 4 minutes, then remove the eggs from the water. Rinse with cold water and remove the shell.
- In a high-temperature skillet, put some olive oil and grill the steak for 1 minute on each side. Finish baking 5 minutes at 375 °f.
- To serve, put the vegetables in the bowl, slice the beef into a thong and place in the bowl. Pour a quarter of the hot broth into the bowl and garnish with a 2-cut, calf-egg.