An energy ball recipe that tastes the tropics! Ideal for an afternoon snack! It is light and nourishing at the same time in addition to being of such a beautiful color. Why not try it?
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cup grated coconut, unsweetened + 1/4 cup for coat
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- one c.s. of turmeric
- one c.t. of ground ginger
- 1 pinched salt
- Allow the mangoes to thaw and discard the water.
- At the food processor, put all the ingredients and mix until homogeneous, about 5 minutes. If the mixture is too liquid, add a little oatmeal.
- Form balls with mixture and roll in grated coconut.