A perfect blend: blueberries, chocolate and coconut! We put it in a bar and it almost feels like eating a dessert! It’s Super nutritious, pretty and delicious!
- 2 cups grated coconut, unsweetened
- 1 cup chickpea
- 6 dates
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- Thaw blueberries and discard as much excess water as possible.
- Put all ingredients except chocolate in the food processor and mix until homogeneity.
- Put in a 9 “x 5” mould and allow to freeze in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a longer than wide container (e.g. a glass or a pot Masson).
- Cut the mixture into 6 bars. Insert a skewer rod into each bar on the direction of the length. Soak in the chocolate and take the time to let the surplus of chocolate flow. Allow the bars to freeze at room temperature on parchment paper. When the chocolate is frozen, remove the stems.