I have, without exaggeration, eaten this snack without stopping for 1 month. It freezes, it’s fluffy, nutritious and so good! It takes 10 minutes to do and we’re gone for the week!
- 2 canes of chickpeas (398 mL each)
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup chocolate
- At the food processor, all put the ingredients except the chocolate and mix until homogeneity.
- Press the mixture into an 8 “x 8” mould previously lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate, then spread evenly over the chickpea mixture.
- Allow to freeze at room temperature, this helps when cutting the squares
- When the chocolate is frozen, cut into 16 equal squares. You can keep them in the fridge if it is to eat soon, otherwise you can keep them in the freezer and take out a 15 minutes before you want to eat it.