You will notice that my recipes often take time. This is because I believe that giving time to the ingredients to reach their full potential leads us to recipes from another level. The kitchen also leads us to understand the importance of taking its time and not always going to 1000 miles per hour. Cooking allows us to pour a small cup of wine, take a break and relax.
This recipe reminded me of the happiness of cooking and not wanting to “Rusher” things. You have surely already asked yourself the question why, when you cook, it is less good than such person or article. Well, it’s important to be patient in the kitchen and this recipe proves it. It’s probably one of the best I’ve done since a good tip and it will allow you to understand the value of taking its time. Your salad will not be bad if you let it cook the tomatoes only 30 minutes, but it will definitely be worse than if you let them roast to perfection.
In addition, this salad, instead of using the classic Boston Lettuce, Romaine, spinach or Kale, it uses parsley. It gives a pronounced taste, but not too assaulting the salad and it is full of surprising flavors.
Ingredients (for 2 meal salads or 6 accompanimations) for the salad
- 500 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- one c.t. of salt
- 2 cups fresh flat parsley
- 2/3 cup of halloumi cheese
- 1/4 red onion cut in slices
- Half lime juice
- 1/2 ciabatta baguette cut into cubes
- 3 c.s. olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 chopped anchovies
- one c.s. big black pepper crushed
- 3 c.s. olive oil
- half lime juice
- 3 grated garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 °f. Cut the cherry tomatoes into 2. Remove the skin to the plate. Pour in tenderloin the two tablespoons of olive oil and salt. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour 30 or until they are well-gilded but still juicy. Put the tomatoes in a salad bowl and keep the plate without washing it. (So you keep the good tastes of cooking oil tomatoes to cook your croutons)
- During this time, mix the anchovies, lime, pepper, olive oil, garlic and salt. Cover the chicken with the preparation and leave to marinate 1h.
- In an oven-baked skillet, over medium high heat, take the chicken for 1 minute each side in a little olive oil. Then bake at 350 °f for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Cut into slices and book.
- On the tomato plate, put the bread sticks cubes, 3 c.s. olive oil and salt to taste. Mix well with your hands so that the oil is well distributed. Bake at 400 °f approximately 5-7 minutes or until croutons are golden. Put it in the salad bowl.
- Cut the cheese in a slice of about 4 mm thick and Brown on both sides in a non-stick skillet over medium low heat. Let cool and cut into small pieces. Add to salad bowl.
- Add the parsley leaves, lime juice and onions to the salad. Mix well and add salt to taste. Serve by depositing the chicken on the salad.