Since last year, I have developed a certain obsession for floral tastes. It makes it possible to discover something new and surprising. The flowers can be subtle, delicate and almost invisible as much as they can be explosive, noisy and audacious. Just find the balance between these two worlds to enjoy this new range of flavors. This cocktail makes it possible to appreciate the strength of the Hibiscus without concealing the taste of the unknown camerise of Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean. A delicious little fruit that blends the taste of Blueberry, blackcurrant and Raspberry. If you do not know the company the edge of the Woods and its delicious products, their products allow you to discover this little fruit and many others!
Ingredients for 6 cocktails
- 8 cups water
- 4 tablespoon hibiscus tea
- Sugar to taste
- The juice of 3 limes
- 6 ounces of haskap Berry cream
- 6 ounces of coconut milk
- Frozen Camerises (optional)
- Make the water shudder and add the Hibiscus tea. Stop the round and let it infuse for 4 minutes. Add sugar to taste. I personally don’t like my sweet cocktails so I don’t add any sugar. It makes the beverage more refreshing. For sweet spouts, I advise to put 1 teaspoon of sugar per cocktail and then re-evaluate. Let cool.
- During this time, squeeze the juice of 3 limes and book.
- In a pitcher, combine the cream of haskap Berry, lime juice, hibiscus tea, ice cream and frozen haskap Berry.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses. Add 1 ounce of coconut milk to each cocktail.