You start to know me, I have a passion for cooking that combines the modern and the traditional. A combination that Epicea has been able to take advantage of. A brand that I like because it is honest, aesthetic, generous and respects the boreal traditions. I felt pampered to be able to participate, in my own way, in their mission. Their dressings are produced by the Cristal, a Center for recovery and integration in mental health. It is a unique centre in Quebec that has the Mission of welcoming people with a mental health problem or a mental illness in order to help them to work properly in their recovery process. When I opened a box with all their wonderful dressings, tons of ideas came to mind. This recipe values the warm flavour of pine and maple in contrast to the freshness of PEAR and cucumber. A delight!
Ingredients for 2 bagels
- 1 chicken breast in cutlets
- 2/3 spruce pine and Maple vinaigrette Cup
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 100 gram of sliced aged cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced PEAR
- 1 handful of spinach
- two bagels
- 1 pack of shoots
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Marinate the chicken from 1h to 4H in the spruce pine and Maple vinaigrette in the refrigerator.
- Once marinated, bring the chicken over high heat on each side. Finish baking in the oven at 350 °f until the chicken is well cooked. Book.
- Place the cheese on the bagel halves and put to broil to melt the cheese. Garnish with spinach, cucumber, pears, chicken, shoots and mayonnaise.
- It is a perfect meal to bring for dinner at work or for a simple picnic!