I feel like I live at a time when we rediscover the pleasures of nature. A little bit as if we had lost the time of a few seasons and were contemplating for the first time our boreal forest. Many companies flourish and showcase our Quebec products. This is the case of ChezNousEnHaut which allows us to discover new spices, herbs and mushrooms amazing and unknown! I had the chance to talk to these passionate entrepreneurs and they gave me the urge to cook the forest to the fullest, to rethink our way of eating! So I wanted to turn a classic snack and give it a little taste of Quebec forest.
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 3 c.s. of dehydrated onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped chives
- 5 tablespoons of crushed pine
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed or finely grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Vegetables and crackers!
- Mix, with electric mixer or hand, all ingredients except olive oil and vegetables.
- Put the mixture in a serving bowl and add a drizzle of olive oil.