After the popular cauliflower rice, it is the turn of cauliflower steak to become popular in our plates! A very versatile vegetable, the cauliflower allows to lighten the dishes, to reduce the consumption of meat and to showcase the products that make it! This is the perfect canvas to convey the incredible flavours of the Blueberry BBQ sauce of the Lac-St-Jean delights!
Ingredients for 4 burgers
- 4 Kaisers breads
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup Blueberry BBQ sauce
- 1 pack of twisted cheese
- one lawyer
- Salad, parsley, sprouts or spinach!
- 1 Zucchini
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 °f.
- Slice cauliflower on the wide to form 4 “cabbage-flower steak”. Brush with Blueberry BBQ sauce. Put on a plate and bake for 20 minutes. Brush regularly with BBQ sauce.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread. Add mayonnaise, salad, cheese and avocado.
- Using a frugal, make thin slices of Zucchini and add to the burger.
- When the “steak” is ready, add to the burger.