Me and the Sea buckthorn, it’s a love story for 2 years. I put in my yogurt, smoothies, desserts, salads, in everything! It is a small, acidulated fruit full of vitamins with a little taste of happiness. The marriage of km12 ‘s Sea buckthorn and Gin is refreshing, delicious and addictive. The perfect recipe for impressed friends for hot days!
* * I find my Sea buckthorn berries in April supermarket in the frozen.
Ingredients for 4 cocktails
- 1 cup Sea buckthorn
- 1/2 cup of sugar + for garnish
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 slice lime
- 1 cucumber
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- 500 ml sparkling water
- 4 ounces of Km12 Gin
- In a microwave-proof Bowl, put the Sea buckthorn, sugar and water. Bake at maximum power 2 minutes. Put the Blender mixture about 2 minutes or until you get a puree. Using a sieve, filter the mashed potatoes to remove the kernels. Book
- Using a thrifty, make 4 long and thin ribbons of cucumber.
- Garnish the opening of the sugar glasses. Just use a piece of lime, rub the opening of the glass and soak the glass in the sugar afterwards.
- Add ice in 4 glasses. Put one ounce of gin in each of the glasses. Add 2 slices of limes, 1 cucumber Ribbon and 2 sprigs of thyme per glass.
- Separate the Sea buckthorn purée in the 4 glasses and fill with sparkling water.
- Mix lightly and serve!