Vegetables are probably one of the best inventions on Earth, after cats and the Internet. In fries, purées, with a dip, roasts, raw, they offer an incredible variety to our plates. I will not hide it, sometimes I find that eating raw vegetables every week, for every lunch, it gets boring. A colleague was doing Antipasto at work and I found the idea great! With the vegetable vinaigrette of the garden and pine grey spruce, it is a delight that makes me want to eat vegetables every day! The recipe is simple and more!
PSSST! It’s also super good in a salad or accompaniment! Ingredients
- Assorted vegetables: red and yellow peppers, carrot, cucumber, small corn, asparagus
- Garden vegetable Vinaigrette and spruce grey pine
- Slice all the vegetables into pieces of the desired size and place jumbled in a jar.
- Cover with dressing. (I reuse this jar with the remaining dressing for several times in the sharpened!)
- Allow to stand for 24 hours in the refrigerator.