Visiting the gardens of lily, I was not surprised to discover products with the fruit of incredible elderberry, jams, syrup, pastries did not disappoint me. However, my greatest discovery was the garlic flower confit cooked by Lily. This is the kind of recipe that I could not reproduce since it requires a lot of love, experience and a ton of trial-error. If you pass in the corner of Saguenay or you have the chance to see this little pot on the shelves, it is without hesitation that I advise you to buy it!
Ingredients for 20 bites
- 1 sliced baguette
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 leeks
- 1 pack of cream cheese (250 g)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 10 Italian tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Confit of garlic flower confit of Lily Gardens
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the tomatoes in 2 and place on a baking sheet, the skin down. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 325 °f for 1 hour.
- Slice the leeks into small pieces about 1 cm in width and length.
- Use a tablespoon of olive oil and Tenderize the leeks over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the spinach and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach and leeks thoroughly. Book.
- Separate the preparation of leeks on the pieces of bread and toast in the oven until the cheese is golden.
- Garnish with a tomato and a half tablespoon of garlic flower confit.