Winter and its grey and cold weather are not an excuse to stop eating vegetables! Rather, it is the best time to add color in you life. Furthermore, this recipe use the ground chicken in a very interesting way!
1 package ground chicken
6 large leaves green cabbage
1 minth branche
½ cup (125 ml) white vinegar
½ cup ( 125 ml) white sugar
1 cup ( 250 ml) boiling water
Salt and pepper
1. Cut thinly the carrots and the cucumber and put them in a 2 cups ( 500 ml), at least, jar.
2. In a pan, boil the water and add the vinegar and sugar. Put the mix in the jar with the vegetables. Keep it in the fridge.
3. In a non-stick skillet, cook the chicken at medium heat. To obtain the crispiness of the chicken, you have to cook it a while, for about 15 to 20 minutes and stir it each 1 to 2 minutes. You know the chicken is ready when it reduces half the size and that every chicken chunk is crispy. Salt the chicken only when the cooking is done, not before that.
4. During the cooking time, cut the avocados in quarter and slice the beets.
5. When the chicken is ready and the vegetables cold, put the green cabbage leaf on a plate. Garnish with ⅙ of the chicken, avocado, bettes, minth, sprouts and marinated veggies.
6. Roll it up and enjoy!
7. Use the #Petitebleuette so I can se your creations 🙂