I think the title explains the beauty of this recipe, right? Buns and s’mores together, I’m pretty sure that’s how unicorns are born!
For 8 buns
2 Pack of Pillsbury Croissant Dough
1 Marshmallow fluff container or 1 1/2 cup marshmallows cut into pieces
1 cup dark chocolate pieces
3 broken graham crackers for garnish
1. Open the croissants as indicated on the box and take them out without separating them.
2. Roll out the dough and spread marshmallow paste (Or spread the marshmallow pieces). Spread the pieces of chocolate over the dough. Roll the croissant dough to form a “cylinder” and cut into 4 buns per roll of dough.
3. Place parchment paper on a cast iron skillet. (I use a cast iron skillet because it distributes the heat better and avoids burning the bottom of the buns) and place the buns so that they are well separated.
4. Move the firewood close to the cooking grill without being underneath (as in photo # 2). Place the cast iron skillet over the grill and cover to keep warm. You can use another skillet or foil if your stove does not have a lid (see photo # 3)
5. Bake about 20-25 minutes (less or more depending on the strength of your fire). Check after 10 minutes and turn the pan a quarter of a turn every 6 minutes to cook evenly.
6. Once the buns are cooked, sprinkle with graham crackers and enjoy!
7. Use the #Petitebleuette if you try it !